You get to see all the images I take, and pick out the ones that you like, to use for your port, online use, etc.
* I'm fine with escorts, and
* all shoots are with fully clothed models --
* the roles depend on your ability to fit and act out the role, NOT HOW MUCH SKIN is shown.
* I think we will get great images you can use, and I'm looking forward to working with you!
1) "Shoes are a big deal" Three characters, called, simple, sloth, presumption... Trash the dress type thing, rough clothes, fashionable rags- anything that makes you look good if trashy
3 models, chained loosely around legs, stocks, simple, sloth, presumption,
They are sleeping - wake up - say one line, sleep again.
Sleep tossed faces, pretty easy at 7 AM
In book two, they have been hung (executed). I doubt I will show that, but instead will have all 3 jump off the ground do the shoot will be just their feet/shoes as if hanging by the neck. (Wife suggests hanging from monkey bars in the park to show this -- Got some fun shoes/heels?)
Male or females, any ages.
While sleeping, Listening to Ipod/mp3 player, headphones, wouldn't be wrong either -- and DS/game players.
The same models can appear in other shoots in different clothes.
I'm inclined to at least 1 plus size models for this, but that's NOT needed for certain, the goal is to project a pouty, rejecting/rebellious attitude.
2) a. Virtuous Young Things: sweet intelligent young women with "serious faces" modest, plain attractive dresses/sensible business attire, strong contrast to last 3- looking really good wih the wholesomeness of a fresh peach and cream. Any race, younger is better, but if you have the look it's a win. Group of 3, with studious ways... Maybe those 1950 Marylin monroe eye glasses... I am pretty open to what looks good on you-- wholesome and attractive. If you have two friends and can get matching outfits, all the better!!! Don't need to be exactly the same, but similar... Ms. P, Ms. D, Ms. C, etc.
b. Ms. G, Another young woman, with a pitcher, for house of interpreter - similar mien to the women above. Stylish work clothes if there are such things... Gardening/cleaning clothes - I'd prefer long hair. Location, need a large beautiful room... Full of dust, which she waters to allow it to be cleaned by...
Somehow, I think one of the young women has braids, librarian look... but I'm not locked to it. Hair up, if you want to shoot it is fine. Lois Lane, Girl Next Door with a Book, etc.
3) Law & Order, Strong Sweeper, and Man with A Stick: large strong male, any race. Will be Law & could be 2nd role, Moses... [I think Justin might fit the bill.
] Military / police uniform, work clothes, muscles
. Guy will push broom, which I have. Ditto location.
4) Ms. Wanton, a seductress - her face and body language need to carry a lot power as it's not that she's lewd as much as tempting... Because kids will read the book, she needs to be fully clothed, no implied, and yet pull off the seductive qualities ... Eyes, lips, face.
It's tricky, but some of you can rise to the level needed.
Vamp, Vamp, Vamp! If you've always wanted to be a bad girl, this is that role! (Again, she can appear elsewhere in different clothes, but it will take change of hair, etc.) Also, could be Rogues, thieves, murderers, actors and singers in plays Opera Singers, [Cameron Gagne?
], Harlots (back to more Seductresses ... you all have that certain black cocktail dress -- yeap, that's the one; what is the male equivalent? And Red Dresses!
6) The Flatterer, male or female, looking like the main characters ... But with a dark cast... "person wearing white veil" then veil falls off and characters are trapped by her/him. Any race. Either Sex. Very nice clothes. Not rags, think Rx Sales Person... or any slick sales person... that slicked back hair.
*** MUA Alert *** Under Veil Perhaps crazy joker face
7) Mr. or Ms. Watchful, a porter (male, older preferred, but open to younger male., Any race) doorman uniform if at all possible.. Porter is kind of grounds keeper guard. If female had uniform and right look, might use that role, but this section is female heavy and would like to mix it.
8) Book Two, group of female gossipy neighbors, think Desperate House Wives, The View, neighborhood women talking over Maxwell house coffee - 1950's print ads, bit updated, and likely HDR/Tone mapped, but dreary... 4-7 women. Ms. Bat's eyes has vision issues, etc. Need to have them all together, and trying for similar attire... at home casual, perhaps... but open to any over arching theme that the models can wear, and all be the same. As much as I like the idea of house dresses, what do women wear today, I'm open to what the models come up with -- this is one of the hardest scenes because I need the number together to get the image of the group having the discussion and baiting the poor women in part II
9) Start of story, book 1; 2 males, mr blocker, mr. Flexible. Blocker opposes the main character, business suit or
plaids... Face carries emotion, need actor likely, big brute, create face of stupidity. Mr. Flexible, willowy, soulful, sad puppy dog eyes, which become red points of accusation later. Need them in 1 scene, together, mr Flexible in 2 more scenes later, with main character, plus falling in swamp, and covered with mud... Returning home looking wet and pathetic... Need range for this character from super happy to disgusted.
10) Fear & Mistrust: 2 runners, sleek but crazed with fear like a mad horse, jogging clothes, captured in motion, do you run 5k races and win? Male or female 2 people ( fear & mistrust ) action. Day into night.
11) 2 Ill-Favored ones (males) men who attempt to assault the women -- open to males only, could be done with masks... got to think about this, the women's reaction is going to be key. Need to be MUCH larger than the women, so fear is readily seen/danger/story heightening power... leading to their rescue by...
12) Mr. Great Heart -- (Flash Heart in Black Adder, Doc Savage, Two fisted hero fighting crime) a male who radiates power, good will, charm, and force. Would like a mustache, but am not married to the idea... Man who makes women swoon, Fabio at his best. Got the idea.
I am very open to working with skilled and learning MUA/HAIR/Clothing design folks. Also open to clothing designs that support the goal of the shoot.
Summary: I'm developing a 350 year old book into modern English, and want to illustrate it with interesting looking people, so I'm open to all shapes and sizes, males and females. I want it to be as multi-racial as possible, as I've adopted kids of various ethnic groups, and am very aware of the need to have a good mix in a book.
I expect the book, released under Creative Commons, will reach thousands or millions of people, who have wanted to read it, but were put off my the old language so it would be good for your career and exposure.
I love the TFP concept, for this project, it's a win-win. Your time is valuable, as is mine. I load all the images to an online site for you to review, and take the time to pick out a selection of the ones you enjoy the most. I also spend many hours editing and working the images into a form that will work in the book, as well as being useful for your needs. Mutual respect leads to success.
The shoot will make images that you'll be proud to show everyone!
Locations, I usually shoot in public parks as the natural light is great for what I'm trying to illustrate. I'm open to other venues.
Please feel free to contact me via the MM site, or via email on the www.greedradio.com